simalube IMPULSE connect
Digital monitoring and configuration of the lubrication points via Bluetooth® . The device can increase the pressure up to 10 bar.
Lift off to a new level of automatic lubrication with simalube IMPULSE connect
The simalube IMPULSE connect is the latest generation of the pressure booster from the simalube family. The proven functions of the IMPULSE have been supplemented with the option of connecting the device to a smartphone via Bluetooth®. In connection with the newly developed «simatec world of maintenance» app, the devices can be easily configured and then monitored without having to be directly at the lubrication point. Information such as general status, fill level, lubricant, size, start and change date etc. is displayed to the user and easy to read in the app. It also enables the customer to manage the lubrication points digitally.
- Communication via Bluetooth®
- Universally configurable
- Configuration and monitoring with the "simatec World of Maintenance" app
- 10 bar pressure
- Cost savings through faster, easier and safer inspection rounds
- Easy to use: status and error displays can be easily read on the smartphone
- Management of lubrication points in Lubechart
- Digital support through the app: user guidance in the form of animated installation and operating instructions
- Less wear and tear on the components thanks to continuous lubrication; in time mode, temperature-independent
- No production interruptions for maintenance and monitoring purposes, this results in a higher availability of the production systems
- Connection via Bluetooth®: range up to 20 meters
- Configuration and monitoring with the «simatec World of Maintenance» app
- Pressure booster up to 10 bar, allows line lengths of up to 4 m
- Modular system, suitable for dispenser sizes 60, 125 and 250 ml
- Duration adjustable from 1 to 12 months
- Suitable for grease (up to NLGI class 2) and oil
- Gentle on the lubricants, these are fed to the IMPULSE by the simalube lubricator at low pressure
- Compact size, can be installed in any position
- Can be installed outside of high-temperature or hazardous areas with tubes up to 4 metres long
- The compact format means it can be installed in very small spaces
- Functions perfectly in all positions, even underwater
simalube IMPULSE connect
Automatic pressure booster for the simalube lubricator
Battery pack, 6 V 2.3 Ah
LED status display – green/red/blue every 10 seconds
IMPULSE connect supports Bluetooth® Low Energy 5.0 standard. The connection can reach up to 20m in an interference free, open-field environment.
0.5 ml per stroke
Up to 10 bar
–10 °C to +55 °C
1 to 12 months – determined by the setting on the simalube or through the app modus «time» or «automatic».
Depends on the size and settings of the simalube: 0,17 bis 8,3 ml/day
According to lubricator: 60 ml, 125 ml or 250 ml
Greases up to NLGI 2 or oils
G ¼" (with integrated non-return valve), Hexagon with wrench size 17mm
Ø 60 × 93 mm
IP68 (dust- and waterproof)
Warranty & service life
3 years from the production date or until 10 simalube lubricators (125 ml) have been emptied
Recommended at +20 °C (+/– 5 °C). Protect against sunlight and store in a dry place (<65% humidity)
«simatec World of Maintenance» app
With the «simatec world of maintenance» app, simatec ag has created a platform for easier and more efficient management of lubrication work. The app offers the user the possibility to record lubrication points, to set the necessary parameters for the lubrication and to control or monitor all activities around the lubrication. The simalube IMPULSE connect equipped with Bluetooth® can be configured directly via the app, the current operating status can be viewed from a distance of up to 20m via the app. The «simatec world of maintenance» app can be downloaded from the Apple Store and the Google Play Store and installed on the smartphone.
More simatec products for you?
Innovative maintenance products for rolling bearings simplify complex processes and reduce the maintenance effort on tens of thousands of machines around the globe. You can also benefit from our heating devices and special tools for the perfect handling of rolling bearings.
simalube, available in five different sizes, supplies grease or oil to all types of lubrication points.
Perfect solution for fast, thermal mounting of rolling bearings.