simalube for automatic chain lubrication
simalube lubricates chains in any industrial environment, efficiently and reliably. Continuous lubrication with simalube prevents premature damage, reduces maintenance costs and increases functional reliability. In operating environments where there is a lot of dirt and dust, cleaning the chains is as important as their lubrication. By using simalube brushes, this cleaning is permanently ensured. Thanks to the comprehensive simalube accessory range, the lubricant dispenser can be optimally and professionally installed and adjusted for the corresponding chain applications in conjunction with different-sized brushes. The exact dosage and precise delivery signicantly reduce lubricant consumption.
- Environment: pollution, high humidity - corrosion, high temperatures
- Technical: high loads
- Installation: little space, risk of collision, most different sizes and designs
- The lubricant is applied to the chains via a brush
- The dispenser can be mounted directly on the brush, the dispenser and brushes can also be connected by means of a hose line
Areas of application and advantages
simalube applications for typical chain uses
- Conveyor belts and chains
- High-speed chains
- Slat-band and roller chains
- Hinges, slipways and slide rails
- Drying systems
- Chain drives
- Transport facilities
- Washing facilities
Advantages of the simalube lubrication system
- No oil drops on the oor, no contamination of the surrounding area
- Reduced servicing and maintenance costs: manual lubrication eliminated, meaning less inconvenience and massive time savings
- Rust, noisy operation and squeaky chains avoided through the use of simalube chain lubricant
- No need to turn off the machines for servicing
- Chain service life considerably extended thanks to precise lubrication
- Convenient solution for each type of chain due to individually deployable accessories
- Once installed, the chains are reliably and continuously lubricated and cleaned
- SL14 (chain oil, EP)
- SL15 (high-temp. chain oil, EP)
- SL18 (food oil, NSF H1)
- SL19 (biodegradable chain oil)
- Flat brushes
- Flat brushes with lateral connection
- Round brushes
More simatec products for you?
Innovative maintenance products for rolling bearings simplify complex processes and reduce the maintenance effort on tens of thousands of machines around the globe. You can also benefit from our heating devices and special tools for the perfect handling of rolling bearings.
With the range of accessories, the simalube is easy to install anywhere and in any position.
Perfect solution for fast, thermal mounting of rolling bearings.