Conveyors are automatically and constantly lubricated
Conveyor technology as a subdiscipline of mechanical engineering comprises all equipment for transporting unit loads or bulk materials. However, continuous conveyors are subject to high loads in terms of utilization, location and operating times. And this is where the simalube lubricator comes in, because this environment is made for it. Continuous lubrication by the simalube relieves the strain on all conveyor components and brings many advantages: fewer operating failures, reduced risk of corrosion, fewer malfunctions, longer machine running times and many other benefits.
- Environment: high temperatures, high temperature fluctuations, strong sunlight, heavy pollution
- Technical: high loads, strong vibrations, high operating temperatures
- Installation: poor accessibility, little space, partially increased back pressure, risk of damage from bulk goods
- Ideally, the dispensers are mounted directly on the lubrication points. In case of strong vibrations, the simalube must be mounted remotely. For long hose lines, the IMPULSE connect, with which a higher pressure can be achieved, is used.
Advantages of the simalube lubrication system
- Fresh lubricant is continuously fed in
- Due to the continuous supply of lubricant in small quantities, less lubricant is required overall
- Hard-to-reach lubrication points are reliably supplied with lubricant
- Personnel are less often exposed to hazards such as great heights, climbing ladders, etc.
More simatec products for you?
Innovative maintenance products for rolling bearings simplify complex processes and reduce the maintenance effort on tens of thousands of machines around the globe. You can also benefit from our heating devices and special tools for the perfect handling of rolling bearings.
With the range of accessories, the simalube is easy to install anywhere and in any position.
Perfect solution for fast, thermal mounting of rolling bearings.