Lubricate linear and sliding guides with simalube
Linear movements in machine and plant construction are usually implemented by using linear guides. Linear guides are available as rolling guides (linear ball bearings, linear roller bearings) or as sliding guides (linear plain bearings, dovetail guides, rail guides).
- Environment: pollution, high load, very little space
- Technical: high speeds with often very small travel distances result in very frequent changes of direction
- Installation: little space, very small connection threads
- As available space is often limited, simalubes are usually connected to the lubrication points with a hose.
Areas of application and advantages
- Automation Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Cable Cars and Mountain Railways
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Marine Industry
- Printing Industry
- Plastics Industry
- Rail Industry
- Textile Industry
- Woodworking Industry
Advantages of the simalube lubrication system
- Fresh lubricant is continuously supplied
- No over or under lubrication
- The lubricants also reach lubrication points that cannot be served with a grease gun
More simatec products for you?
Innovative maintenance products for rolling bearings simplify complex processes and reduce the maintenance effort on tens of thousands of machines around the globe. You can also benefit from our heating devices and special tools for the perfect handling of rolling bearings.
With the range of accessories, the simalube is easy to install anywhere and in any position.
Perfect solution for fast, thermal mounting of rolling bearings.