simalube for professional elevator lubrication
Guide rails and pulleys of elevators must be constantly lubricated to avoid dry friction. Another application is the maintenance of elevator ropes with rope care products. Due to the exact dosage of the lubricant or rope care product, the simalube lubrication system reduces maintenance and cleaning work. It is therefore particularly suitable for high-maintenance elevators in outdoor areas and panoramic elevators.
- No pollution of the shaft walls for lifts
- Longest possible maintenance intervals
- Minimization of wear
- simalube and special brushes for lubricating guides and ropes
Areas of application and advantages
The easy-to-use simalube lubrication systems guarantee optimal care of elevators and escalators. These special lubrication systems are exceptionally reliable and efficient. Assembly sets are available for retrofitting elevators and escalators made by the best-known manufacturers.
simalube area of application for elevators
- Guide rails
- Diverter pulley
- Elevator ropes
Specific benefits for elevators
- Reliable lubrication of guide rails and traction cables
- Elevator runs quietly
- Containers to catch excess oil no longer required
- Reduction of service requirements and maintenance costs
- No more oil spillage or splashes
- Simple to retrofit existing installations
- Improved occupational safety (no risk of slipping on excess oil)
- Constant application of lubricant
- Stepless setting of lubricant dispensing time from one month to one year
- Refillable oil lubricator
More simatec products for you?
Innovative maintenance products for rolling bearings simplify complex processes and reduce the maintenance effort on tens of thousands of machines around the globe. You can also benefit from our heating devices and special tools for the perfect handling of rolling bearings.
With the range of accessories, the simalube is easy to install anywhere and in any position.
Perfect solution for fast, thermal mounting of rolling bearings.