simalube use in gravel plants
The operating conditions for machinery and equipment in the construction materials extraction industry are considered harsh, as they are used outdoors and in extreme temperature fluctuations, mud, dirt as well as humidity and moisture. A continuous lubrication point supply is therefore indispensable. Without regular maintenance, parts will wear out or corrode, causing significant malfunctions and resulting in enormous repair and maintenance work. The use of simalube lubricant dispensers extends the service life of bearings through continuous lubricant delivery and thus significantly reduces maintenance costs in mines, quarries, concrete and cement plants.
- Rough use often outdoors in adverse weather conditions
- High stress due to vibrations and impacts
- Risk of damage from bulk material
- Lubrication points are not easy to reach, often only at airy heights
- simalube 125 ml and 250 ml
- Accessories for mounting and protecting the lubricant dispensers
- IMPULSE connect: Digital monitoring and configuration of the lubrication points via Bluetooth®. The lubrication points can be monitored from a distance of 20 m. The device can be used to increase the pressure up to 10 bar.
Areas of application and advantages
simalube applications in the production of construction material and processing
- Transport systems
- Belt tensioners
- Mixing beds
- Ventilation systems/Fans
- Rotary kilns
- Silos & silo filling
Advantages of the simalube lubrication system
- Reliability: Once installed, the lubrication points are reliably lubricated and never forgotten
- The hermetically sealed system prevents contamination by dust and debris (IP68)
- Reduction of service requirements and maintenance costs: Manual lubrication is no longer necessary meaning fewer disruptions and a huge saving of time
- Longer service life of machines thanks to continuous and accurate lubrication
- Flexibility: The running time is adjustable from 1–12 months
- No need to shut down the machines during maintenance
- The products are approved in all ATEX areas (in explosive areas)
More simatec products for you?
Innovative maintenance products for rolling bearings simplify complex processes and reduce the maintenance effort on tens of thousands of machines around the globe. You can also benefit from our heating devices and special tools for the perfect handling of rolling bearings.
With the range of accessories, the simalube is easy to install anywhere and in any position.
Perfect solution for fast, thermal mounting of rolling bearings.