The ideal solution for pressing in or on bearings or other ring-shaped components
Thanks to the Fitting Tool FT-P - in combination with the mechanical press - a correct assembly of components with an inner diameter of more than 50 mm is guaranteed. The FT-P is the ideal solution for assemblies with greater installation forces, as the tool can be used on presses. It thus allows assemblies that would not be possible by hitting with a hammer.
- Product designed for use with presses
- Ideal supplement to the proven simatool Fitting Tool FT 33
- High-quality aluminum rings that do not deform even with press-in forces of 5 tons
- All components available as spare parts
- Compact case with high quality tool parts and glued in instruction manual
- Also suitable for the installation of sleeves, sealing rings, pulleys, etc.
- Aluminum rings are clearly marked for quick and easy selection
Scope of delivery
- 6 aluminum rings
- 1 sleeve
- 1 FT-P DC adapter ring (in combination with FT 33)
Application areas of the FT-P
- General mechanical engineering
- Electric motor production
- Vehicle industry, cars and trucks
- Construction machinery
- Conveyor technology
- The tool can be used on presses up to a max. press-in force of 5 tons
- Thanks to the special DC adapter of the FT-P tool, the C-rings of the simatool FT 33 can also be used on presses
- Significantly lower forces are required to mount seals. Seals with an inner diameter of up to 60 mm can thus be easily mounted by striking with the plastic faced non-rebound hammer
More simatec products for you?
Innovative maintenance products for rolling bearings simplify complex processes and reduce the maintenance effort on tens of thousands of machines around the globe. You can also benefit from our heating devices and special tools for the perfect handling of rolling bearings.
With the range of accessories, the simalube is easy to install anywhere and in any position
simalube supplies various lubrication points with lubricant around the clock
Perfect solution for fast, thermal mounting of rolling bearings